RIDE2REVIVE, INC. (the “Charity” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.ride2revive.org (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website:
1. In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
2. When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
3. It does not apply to information collected by:
4. Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Charity or any third party (including our affiliates); or
5. Any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any donations through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”);
And about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an upcoming event, making a donation, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
2. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
3. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your donations. You may be required to provide financial information before making a donation through our Website.
5. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
1. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
2. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
3. Speed up your searches.
4. Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
2. Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
3. Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Charity, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
1. To present our Website and its contents to you.
2. To provide you with information, gifts, or services that you request from us.
3. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
4. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for donations and collection.
5. To notify you about changes to our Website or any gifts or services we offer or provide though it.
6. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
7. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
8. For any other purpose with your consent.
9. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the donation form).
10. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
1. To our affiliates.
2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of RIDE2REVIVE, INC.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RIDE2REVIVE, INC. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
4. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
5. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
6. We may also disclose your personal information:
7. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
9. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RIDE2REVIVE, INC., our donors, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
2. Promotional Offers from the Charity. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Charity to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the donation form) or a by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
3. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.